About SERVPRO of Anniston
Christopher C. & Jennifer H. Lamey
Owners of SERVPRO of Anniston
Chris and Jenny Lamey bought SERVPRO Anniston and Gadsden in June 2016. They were interested in owning their own business and when these franchises came up for sale, they jumped at the chance! Chris's dad and brother own two SERVPRO franchises in Portland, Maine and they knew what an excellent business model SERVPRO owners are purchasing when they buy a SERVPRO franchise. Chris comes from a 22 year career in the golf industry, the last 15 of them with Nike golf in a sales and sales management capacity. Jenny's former career with the international shipping company, TNT, in sales, marketing, training/human resources roles complements the sales and management background that Chris has had in the golf business. The couple, with their three boys, have lived just outside of Birmingham for 12 years. Chris's sales territory with Nike was the whole state of Alabama. Upon purchasing the 2 SERVPRO franchises and starting up business in June 2016, they have not looked back once. Helping people get their homes and businesses back together after a catastrophe has been very rewarding to them.
Chris and Jenny had to prepare for the purchase of this franchise undergoing quite a rigorous training program. Before the purchase, they spent many hours and days shadowing different departments at SERVPRO Birmingham. Last summer they both attended the National Franchise Training Program at the corporate office of SERVPRO in Gallatin, Tennessee. There they both received there IICRC WRT certification. They are also certified in subrogation and Chris recently his ASD Applied Structural Drying certification.
They are fortunate to have a wonderful team of staff to help them support the Anniston and Gadsden markets. They look forward to where this next year of ownership will take them.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Albertville Chamber of Commerce
- Arab Chamber of Commerce
- Boaz Chamber of Commerce
- Calhoun County Builders Association
- Calhoun County Chamber of Commerce
- Etowah County Chamber of Commerce
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Lake Guntersville Chamber of Commerce
- The Exchange of Jacksonville
- Ted Isaacson Courage Award