SERVPRO of Anniston, Gadsden and Marshall County wants to make sure you know the keys to detection when it comes to fire. Take a look at these Fire detection tips and make your home a safer place for you and your family to live.
- SMOKE ALARMS : Replace every 10 years.
- BATTERIES : Test monthly, replace yearly
- Two-thirds of all fire deaths occur in home with no or nonfunctioning smoke alarms.
- Have at least one smoke alarm on every floor, outside each sleeping area, and in every bedroom.
- Be sure that you create a fire evacuation plan in your home and ensure that all members of your family are familiar with it. This means practicing it too!
SERVPRO of Anniston, Gadsden and Marshall County cares about you and your family. Fire detection is key in saving lives!