Keeping Our Clients Informed on Water Damages
In October, we hosted a 4 hour CE course titled Restorative Drying for Water Damage at Silver Lakes Country Club. It was our pleasure to host 15 agents and adjustors to educate them on this important topic that home and business owners may be faced with.
The main points covered during the course are Understanding water damage, the water damage Restorative process, the theory of Drying, mold in the indoor environment, and managing a water damage.
Course objectives are:
- Purpose and Theory of Restorative Drying
- Actions and Services provided by Restoration Vendors
- Improve communications with a Restoration Vendor
- Ability to determine when to restore vs. when to replace
- Understand the need for fast response to water losses
- Understanding how Restorative Drying saves time and money
Keeping our clients informed and equipped to educate their customers on water damage is an important part of what we do. We truly approach this as a partnership with agents and adjustors in best meeting the needs of those we all serve.
Keep an eye on our calendar for the next upcoming CE class!!