Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Damage in an Anniston, AL Home

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire in Anniston, Alabama. When we arrived on scene there was significant smoke and soot damage. The owner could not believe how quickly we were on site. We make disasters "Like it never even happened."

Yes, Fire WIll Melt Your Blinds!

In the matter of 30 seconds flames had engulfed this home and began taking over. The flames were destroying every part of the home, including the blinds. Every pair of blinds in the home were melted and drooping. Had the fire department not gotten the fire out, the blinds would have been melted on the floor. 

Soot Damage

All it took was a quick push of a doggie bowl out of the way for you to see the noticable damage that this fire did (which started on the stove top). 

Kitchen Fire

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire in Oxford, Alabama. The entire three story home was affected & unfortunately the kitchen had to be gutted due to the severity of the damage.

Shed Fire

This picture shows just how much damage a small fire can cause. This used to me a shed within 20 feet of our client’s home. Luckily the home was only affected by smoke damage.

Kitchen Fire in Oxford, AL

A cooking fire caused fire and smoke damage to a home in Oxford.  The homeowner's insurance company referred this fire damage cleaning claim to us.  There is heavy soot damage to the cabinets and the ceiling.