Recent Before & After Photos

Fire In a Bedroom

A fire broke out in this bedroom. The homeowner was thankfully not in here sleeping when it happened, but the damage was pretty bad. We packed her belongings th... READ MORE

No Job Is Too Big or Too Small

This large commercial carpet cleaning was knocked out in no time by our highly trained SERVPRO professionals here at SERVPRO of Anniston. The carpet was heavily... READ MORE

Water Damage At The Crack Of Dawn

This water damage woke was noticed before the sun rose on this particular day. However, it had been a slow leak that had already created damage before the pipe ... READ MORE

Flood Damage

The recent rain and subsequent flooding has caused serious damage to some homes and even several businesses. This lake house suffered a flooded breakfast nook t... READ MORE

We Can Clean Your Fire Dmage

Fire damage can be stressful, no matter the size. SERVPRO of Anniston wants to take the stress out of it for you. We clean and pack your belongings. We provide ... READ MORE

We Will Travel

While on storm, we came across this water damage in a basement. Our crews set up drying equipment and got the area ready for the reconstruction team to begin wo... READ MORE

Water Leak from Storm Damage in a Commercial Building in Oxford, AL

A broken water line flooded the corridor Oxford office building over night. Luckily, the vinyl molded baseboards contained the water like a wading pool, prevent... READ MORE

Sever Weather Causes Ceiling to Fall in an Anniston Home

One of our customers in Anniston, AL experienced a water loss due to severe weather. As the storm continued the ceiling fell in causing insulation to cover almo... READ MORE

Mold and Mildew Staining on this Anniston Driveway

The stone pavers on this driveway in Anniston had been neglected; the owners wanted to improve the curb appeal of their property before putting it on the market... READ MORE

Mold Attacking a Residential Home in Anniston, AL

The Before Photo illustrates a severe mold infestation that has damaged a home in Anniston. The fungi had spread to throughout several rooms of the structure ne... READ MORE