Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Here at SERVPRO of Anniston, Gadsden and Marshall County we provide emergency services, 24/7, 365 days a year. Our team knows in the event of an emergency a rapid response time is vital and helps to prevent further damage. Water, fire, and storm damage, can happen to any one at any time and requires attention in a timely manner. No matter the day or time, our customers can trust that we will provide an immediate response time. Water damage can leave a home or business in a disaster, if not treated properly - the quicker we respond the faster we are able to extract water. Team Lamey is "Faster To Any Disaster".
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (256) 236-8889
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Anniston, Gadsden and Marshall County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.