Prepare Your Business For Emergencies | SERVPRO of Anniston, Gadsden and Marshall County
September is National Preparedness Month. Is your business ready? Do all of your key personnel know what to do and who to contact in the event of an emergency? If your answer is not yes to all of the above it's time to call SERVPRO and ask about our FREE Emergency Ready Profile and what it can do for your business.
An Emergency Ready Profile, also known as an ERP, is designed to help businesses just like your in the event of an emergency such as water damage, fire damage and more. One of our sales representatives will make an appointment with you (or any authorized representative of your business) to gather information about your business such as:
- Where vehicles need to park in the event of an emergency
- Where the water shut off is, how to access it, and who your water company contact is
- Is there an alarm to the building? If so, what is needed to gain access and who the alarm company contact is
- Where in the building electrical panels are located and who your contact with the power company is
- Who needs to be notified of incidences both within the business and outside the business
- Who your SERVPRO contact is
All of this information is housed in an app that can be shared with all key personnel. If you are interested in taking things a step further to assist in getting your business back to normal faster, ask about a Preferred Service Agreement.